Certified Civil Trial Attorney
A Certified Civil Trial Attorney is more than an attorney who simply specializes in a particular area of law. An attorney certified by the Supreme Court as a civil trial attorney must display a number of exemplary skills in order to earn the distinction. This attorney must:
- have been a member of the bar for over 5 years;
- fulfilled ongoing continuing legal education requirements;
- demonstrated a substantial level of experience in civil trial law;
- been favorably evaluated by other attorneys and judges familiar with their work; and
- taken and passed a written examination in civil trial law.
Through their reputation and dedication to their work, Certified Civil Trial Attorneys demonstrate their value to clients. These attorneys are sure to fight tirelessly for the rights of those who have been wronged by large corporations, negligent doctors, abusive nursing homes, and other entities that inflict physical, financial, or other harms and refuse to provide fair compensation.