News & Industry Alerts
Messa & Associates, P.C. recently discovered that residents were ordered out of Willow Crest Manor, a private care facility catering largely to the mentally ill, due to perilous staff mistakes, including some connected with the deaths of two residents. Doors were closed on Thursday, December 11th following several complaints and violations, including one where Willow Crest owner, David Mittal, allegedly choked a resident with Parkinson’s disease in August. We ask that if you or someone you know has been a resident of Willow Crest Manor, or has been involved in a similar negligence concerning a care facility, please contact Messa & Associates, P.C. to speak with someone who can assist you with your claim. Thank you.
Lasko Products recently announced its recall of fans and heaters. In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Safety Commission (CPSC), Lasko is recalling 5.6 million fans and 186,000 space heaters. Lasko fans have a potential electrical failure in the fan motor, which can pose a fire hazard. The power cord connection in the heaters can over heat and cause the cord to separate from the space heater, which poses a fire, burn, and shock hazard. If you or someone you know has been involved in an accident regarding these, or similar products, please contact our offices immediately. Please click on the links below for the articles regarding these recalled products.