- $6.1 million settlement for a little girl who lost her right eye after it was impaled by a gate-latch in disrepair at daycare.
- $5.4 Million settlement on behalf of a client who was run-over by a garbage truck in a dimly lit and poorly designed parking lot, and dragged for more than 10 feet. The client underwent 12 surgeries in an attempt to repair the damage done to her leg, including numerous skin grafts. Today, the client is mostly bedridden, in constant pain, and suffers from ongoing lymphedema and bilateral frozen shoulders. She is unable to return to her previous job, where she had been employed for more than 25 years as a food service worker.
- $5 million settlement for a woman who suffered a traumatic brain injury at the age of 41 when she slipped and fell on stairs leading from the parking lot to her apartment.
- $1.2 million recovery for 81-Year Old Woman with Brain Injury as a result of an injury at Philadelphia International Airport.
WEIDINGER V. YAGER-KROL
- $1.075 million partial settlement involving a motor vehicle accident due to a shopping center's negligence in Plymouth Meeting, PA.
AGRESTA V. PULTE HOMES, ET AL
- $954,000 jury verdict for Mr. Agresta who slipped and fell on ice at the Springton Point condominium Association sidewalk where his family resides in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania. The sidewalk was a common element under the control of the townhouse community; however, was contracted by Wentworth Property Management to maintain.
- $750,000 settlement for a hotel employee who was rendered disabled while falling into a hidden construction ditch in the employer’s parking lot.
WATSON V. BASIC FITNESS
- $555,000 total recovery for man whose foot was badly fractured in piece of gym equipment.
- $500,000 premises liability/slip and fall settlement for a woman who fell at a shopping center job site.
D’ANNUNZIO V. DRAPIKOWSKI, ET AL.
- $450,000 verdict in mold case.
- $375,000 for a Montgomery County school bus driver who tripped and fell while attempting to cross the street because of a concealed hazard. The fall resulted in multiple ruptured tendons and multiple surgeries. The woman has developed multiple restricting conditions which continue to impact her daily life.
JOHNSON, MARY ALICE V. POSEL CORPORATION, ET AL.
- $350,000 settlement for a woman who fell down steps as she exited a retail store and was unable to access the handrail due to display racks that had been placed on the landing in the front of the store’s exit. She suffered a spiral fracture to her left leg, requiring surgery as well as back injuries.
HARRIS V. CITY OF PHILADELPHIA
- $300,000 settlement for a man who fell while working in a sewer, causing him neck and back injuries.
COHEN V. ROSS DEPARTMENT STORES
- $195,000 settlement for a woman who slipped and fell on a wet floor in a Ross department store located in Bucks County which resulted in a fractured wrist and surgery.
CHENETZ V. AMC PLYMOUTH MEETING MALL & AMC ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
- $175,000 settlement for a woman who tripped and fell on a parking wheel stop at a movie theater which resulted in broken teeth and facial nerve damage.
FEIRESTEIN V. CITY OF PHILADELPHIA
- $150,000 settlement for a man involving a slip and fall in City Hall causing a torn rotator cuff.
- $125,000 settlement for a neighborhood resident who shattered multiple bones and required several surgeries due to a defect in the sidewalk.