Jim R. Radmore
Jim Radmore has successfully represented clients in wrongful death, car/auto accidents, medical malpractice, defective/drug products and personal injury claims. Mr. Radmore will take the difficult cases other attorneys do not. His goal is to attain justice for those who are injured due to the negligence of another - no matter who the negligent party may be. He has the aggressive negotiation skills to assure fair compensation for his clients. If a fair settlement cannot be negotiated, he will fight for you in court.
As an experienced litigator, Jim has won substantial verdicts for his clients. Mr. Radmore is also a successful appellate attorney having successfully argued before the United States Supreme Court in Dolan vs United States Postal Service where the Court ruled eight to one in his client's favor. He has also successfully prevailed before the Third Circuit Court of Appeals as well as State Appellate Courts.
The Radmore Firm has been awarded an AV Preeminent rating the highest rating available from Martindale-Hubbell, the leading independent attorney rating entity. Mr. Radmore and his staff have cultivated an excellent reputation among both peers and clients. Among his peers, he is well known for his in-depth legal knowledge, dedication to clients and sense of humor. Many say he is the lawyer that other lawyers consult.
Jim Radmore graduated from Messiah College and Delaware Law School and has been in practice since 1982. Previously, Jim was an associate at Gorberg & Zuber and Gay & Chacker and a partner
at Boardman, Radmore & Glassman. He is presently principal attorney at The Radmore Firm, LLC.
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court of the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
Awards & Accolades
- Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Lawyers by National Trial Lawyers
- 10 Best Attorney's in Pennsylvania by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Diamond Top Attorney by Who's Who Top Attorney's of North America
- Pinnacle Professional Member by Continental Who's Who
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel